1) At least 23 years of age and possess valid identification showing current residential address
2) Willing and able to invest the time and money required to provide proper care for a dog (estimated minimum annual cost = £500 per dog)
3) Prepared to pay a minimum of £550 Adoption Donation (this includes the dog’s transport from Hungary to the UK, spay/neuter, microchip, EU Pet Passport, anti-rabies vaccine, puppy/adult vaccinations, de-worming and flea prevention, and any other medicines or medical procedures needed)
4) Willing to allow us to do a home check prior to adoption, along with any subsequent follow ups
5) Prepared to give us your veterinarian’s contact information if you currently own a dog or have owned a dog in the past.